The Ultimate Low Fodmap Travel Guide Was $12 NOW $10
If you already have the handy mini version of this guide you will know that it took a lot of trial and error for me to work out what works whilst travelling low fodmap abroad.
Luckily for you ( and me!) I figured out exactly what I needed to pack, what to do in emergencies, how to find places to eat and how to prevent rather than treat symptoms ( but there is an emergency kit AND instructions of what to do in emergencies included in this guide!)
I also learnt to relax a bit…this guide helps with that too.
If you’re sick of worrying ( no good for your IBS !) of travelling and just want to see the world and have stress free holidays that give yourself a break.
This guide is that break.
You no longer need to scrape for low fodmap travel information, that isnt generally accurate.
I’ve done all the hard work for you, because I needed to share how easy it is to travel even if you have IBS.
Yes even in non english speaking countries ( I’ve covered that too!)
Here’s what your will get in your Ultimate Low Fodmap Travel Guide…
- The resources to turn just $10 into a future of travel…
- The questions everyone wants answering about IBS travel, and how I found them
- How to get cafes and restaurants to actually listen to your requests
- How to feel confident having a drink and dessert
- Learn how you can personalize the guide to fit your stomach troubles
- Tips on saving money and time before you travel
- Recipes that will come in handy for your trip and everyday life
- Details of what you can put in your luggage for IBS emergencies
- Exercises that will soothe your mind and stomach
- The freedom to travel without worry
- A comprehensive BONUS guide to help you stick to low fodmap abroad
- The knowledge that you can travel and not get ill
- Access to even more resources and the exclusive Facebook Group.