You probably bought the 3 day version of the low fodmap travel handbook because you have no idea how to plan for a trip away and stay IBS symptom free?!!
Your brand new handbook is full of the basics that will get you through a short trip away IBS free.
What about if I told you, there was an amazing upgrade opportunity to the FULL low fodmap travel guide?
The Ultimate Guide to Low Fodmap Travel.
It contains everything you need for anything longer than 3 days travel.
Even if you are going for just 3 days, surely you want to know:
- How to choose restaurants
- What desserts you can indulge on (by country)
- What you should pack in your IBS emergency kit
- How you can throw together simple snacks for the journey ( incase you are stuck without!)
- What alcohol you can sip on that won’t cause you bloating and pain
- Plus much more ( 100+ pages of useful resources including access to our facebook page!!)
For just $4 you can upgrade to the one and only (really nothing like this exists online right now!)
We’ve made it really easy for you, the information in the larger handbook compliments what you’ve just bought but will help you prepare more.
In this guide, you will find the best information on how to:
- Prepare yourself, stomach and mind for travel even better
- Pack even more of the essentials you need to take with you
- Research restaurants and learn what to order in multiple countries and languages!
- Deal with IBS flare ups stress free whilst away from home
- Full translation cards for South East Asia
- Plus so much more ( and bonus content!!)
Get it today straight to your inbox, for an extra $4.
Sick of IBS resticting you from booking that beach holiday to Bali? It no longer has to!
We've made it easy, just download the guide today, for an extra $4
( what's $4 for a life of IBS free Travel?)
This Offer is Available For a Limited Time